1. I'm not a runner, can you help me?
Yes! Anyone can start a running routine. With the right sneakers and attitude you can become a great runner. Please keep in mind that you don't have to run fast or every day. The key is to start small and work your way up to a desired distance. We discuss your goals in detail in our first meeting. Click here to book your first 30-minute free assessment.
2. I don't like running alone, do you offer group sessions?
Currently, group running sessions are not offered. Please email me to register your interest and enquire further.
3. I have an event that I want to do, can you help me?
4. I have never ran a race before. Will I be ready?
Throughout our training sessions we will practice race day protocols from getting you to the start line to to pacing and race day etiquette. I can offer you any race day advice to may need to have your best race day experience.
5. How long is a 1-on-1 run session?
Each 1-on-1 session is 60 minutes. This will usually consist of a warm up, main workout and cool down.
PERSONAL TRAINING QUESTIONS
6. What happens at the Free 30-minute consultation?
During our initial consultation, we will discuss your goals, past exercise experience, any injuries and get to know each other.
7. Where do we have the consultation?
Depending on our schedules, we can either meet either in-person or virtually.
8. How do I book my sessions?
You can book your sessions online by clicking here.
9. What happens if I need to cancel a session?
All cancellations require at least 24 hours notice, to avoid any charges. If it is within 24 hours you will be charged the full session price.
10. Can I buy a package?
Yes, absolutely. You can purchase a package for specific events, weight loss, running goals and pre-wedding. Please email me for further details.
11. Where does your sessions take place?
We can plan to do sessions either at your home or outside, weather permitting.
12. I don't have much room at home. Can we still do sessions?
Yes, absolutely. If you prefer not to workout at home, there are many local parks we can use. t is amazing what exercises you can do with little or no equipment and in a smaller space. Ideally there should be room to place an exercise mat on the floor.
13. I don't have any equipment at home, can I still work out at my house?
That is not a problem, I will bring the necessary equipment if needed. There are also body weight exercises that we can incorporate too.
14. What do I wear?
Comfort is a high priority, sneakers and gym clothing is fine. If we are running or training outdoors, then dress accordingly depending on weather conditions.
15. Where are you offering your services?
I am currently working in and around the Morristown, New Jersey area. Please feel free to email me to see whether I can help you.
16. How do I pay for my sessions?
All sessions are booked and payable, in advance, by clicking here